My objectives when listing your home are the following:
- Listen to your real estate goals and needs, making the selling process as easy as possible.
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
- Assist you in pricing your home competitively.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and staging the home.
- Make suggestions and advise you about changes you may want to make your property more salable.
- Hire a photographer to take professional photographs of your home.
- Utilize cutting edge marketing techniques including video and 3-D Matterport virtual reality models to provide maximum exposure and assure preferred placement on listing portals such as Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Century 21.com, and JamesFestini.com.
- Send out Just Listed Marketing Materials to the Neighborhood.
- Personally hold an Open House the First Weekend it’s on the market.
- Enter your home into the multiple listing service to make other real estate agents aware of your property for sale.
- Design a special marketing plan, if needed, to accommodate the unique nature of your property.
- Create a full-color brochure, available to all agents and prospective buyers who enter your home.
- Post announcement on-off MLS marketplaces including the @properties internal application and Top Agent Network notifying local agents of your listing before hitting the market. This will maximize initial demand for your home thereby increasing the chance of a quick sale at top dollar.
- Personally confirm and attend each showing maximizing the potential chance of a sale.
- Personally call each showing agent for feedback
- Perform a full market analysis on every 30 days the property is listed and contact you with any updates and suggestions regarding marketing your property.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you the best price and terms in negotiations.
- Handle all follow-up on a contract being accepted including mortgage, title, inspection, and closing.
Would you like more information?
I use the most advanced marketing techniques available when selling a home. Please view everything I include with each listing HERE.
It is important to approach each and every showing with game plan. View the strategies I use HERE.
Obtaining useful feedback from potential buyers and incorporating it into the marketing plan is essential for a successful sale. Read how I maximize the amount of feedback received HERE.
Read my blog about real estate and Orange County, updated regularly, HERE.